Pink , so common and a color mostly loved by girls but do you guys know what’s the mystery and history behind pink color ? what does it mean in psychological language ? surely some of you may know but lets share it with others too ! 😀
Basically pink is a mixture of color red and white. The name is take same from the name of its flower “PINK”. It consists the attributes of both color mixed in it. Pink represents the Love , care , peace, It is a soft color and in the language of psychology it is a symbol of “HOPE”. From the color red it adopts the passion and power and muted with calmness , purity and serene from color white. In other way it is interpreted as ” All will go well “. Pink plays an important part in removing aggressiveness from a person’s nature , that’s why the violent prisoners are kept in room painted with pink walls.It is a kind of immature color whereas some of its shade represents maturity. Pink can guide you towards the gentle and caring side of yours.As every picture has two sides so this innocent calm color can cause negative effects in a personality too. this negative side involves being physically weak, extra sentimental and over-cautious, being immature and girlish, and kills your will power and self-esteem.
Pink has some facts that will surely amaze you !
- Pink is known to increase the heart rate and blood pressure of a person.
- The name pink was given to this color in late 17th century.
- The city of Jaipur in India is known as “Pink City” due to the various heritage sites that are built using pink Color.
- The people in China were not aware of this color until they had an interaction with the western culture.
- This color is associated with the second day of week according to Solar Thai Calendar
- A pink color ribbon is used to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Diane Vreeland once said “Pink is the navy blue of India”.
- It is said that pastries taste better in pink boxes and plates.
- Bubblegum is traditionally pink is because its creator only had pink food coloring!
- Most flamingo species are pink in color due to pink pigments in their diet.
- colour pink does not actually exist. Well it does, but only in our minds.
- Romeo And Juliet and Antony And Cleopatra are Shakespeare’s only plays using the word ‘pink’.
These were the few fun facts with a little information about pink color , so keep calm and love pink !